Welcome happy feet !

If you are on this page then behold you are about to begin a journey. A journey through my writing. Love to all !!

Friday, September 17, 2010

The end of the maze!!

I saw a girl crying in the street,

strechd my hand to help her to her feet ,

she gave me a look so ful of sorrow,

pierced my heart straight like an arrow!


I wanted to help her out,

wanted to ask her what was it all about,

her eyes were screaming out loud,

my heart could hear it weeping without a sound!


Then from under her rags she drew out her hand

the sight was cruel i couldnt stand ,

in a thousand pieces her heart lay,

in a moments time my heartbeats were taken away!


But i had to lead her out of this maze ,

would hold her hand and walk through this blaze,

bring rhythm to her song ,

Give her a life worth living and happiness along ,


Taking her towards the end of the maze i had known

tough was life for her onto her the maze had grown,

Still in search of the end i walk on her side ,

looking at her face i manage a smile still dont know where my tears hide....



-----------Appy H. Purohit

No comments:

Post a Comment