Welcome happy feet !

If you are on this page then behold you are about to begin a journey. A journey through my writing. Love to all !!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A million splendid stars!!

Million splendid stars shine above me
But yesterday i couldnt recognise one
Twinkling brightly so that i see
But because of someone I couldnt feel anyone


She was with me and i with her
I could feel the rush of gold in my veins
Each and every light had become a blur
Love was felt and yes, it pains


Those seemed to be the most beautiful moments
how will i ever forget those times
As if life lost grip when we held hands
The sounds seemed to be the most melodious chimes


Dont ask me how she looked
Coz i was enjoying to my hearts content
felt like sitting in heaven , gates locked
with an angel, fondling my hair, specially sent !!


---Appy h purohit

No comments:

Post a Comment