Welcome happy feet !

If you are on this page then behold you are about to begin a journey. A journey through my writing. Love to all !!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

LEAVING A TASK UNFINISHED

A broken heart and a memory is all that i carry
walking alone leaving behind the sands of time
the thoughts make me feel worn out and dready
dull is my appearance ,only the tears shine


Shirked all responsibilities and escaped all duties
I am quitting , my task remains unfinished
if i ever had a conscience today it ceases
Running away like a coward my ego banished


my poem will never find a reader
my song will never find its voice
the voice lost in the woods , voice so dear
My hearts companion gone, only memories i rejoice


This is the first time i begun but couldn't end
The reason i leave for you to tell
Is this why u called me your best friend??
Misreable is life I see a long wait or a deep dry well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment